- the most revolutionary technological musical instrument in the recent history of the accordion - already inducted into the International Accordion Museum in Castelfidardo, Italy. This completely electronic instrument looks, plays and, most importantly, sounds like an accordion - actually up to 33 different accordions each with 14 treble grille registers and tunings ranging from Jazz and Tone Chambered Classical to Italian Folk, French, Alpine, German and Tex Mex. You actually dial up a particular type of accordion and then all the registers (bass and treble) as well as the tuning on both hands becomes that of just such an accordion. All accordions have been actually digitally recorded from real acoustic instruments using sophisticated multi-microphone stereo surround sampling technology. In addition, there are up to 22 internal orchestral sounds that complement the accordion sounds on-board and respond realistically to this bellows dynamic, touch sensitive, aftertouch enabled fully midi accordion line - each model able to run for hours on a single NiMH battery charge. Available in either piano or chromatic (all treble and bass systems - even free bass - are built-in and selectable from the on-board menu) and in either full sized/full featured models or reduced size and weight models as light as 16 lbs light!
- No bulky external power brick required. All sounds are internally generated.
- V-Accordion FR7 and FR3s models (piano or button) are equipped with a high fidelity internal stereo speaker system - allowing monitoring of your performance directly from the accordion, allowing true strolling, wirelessly, with only the V-Accordion on your shoulders, and eliminating the requirement to have to plug into an amplifier to be heard. In fact, the internal sound systems in these V-Accordions can produce similar or greater volumes than that of acoustic accordions.
- Sound quality, proprietary Roland Sound Modeling Technology algorithms, and dynamics capabilities allowing not only volume modulation but also the ability to actually change the "envelope" or "tonal shape" of the sound according to how you play the instrument.
- Affordable - All this and more at pricing starting below that of conventional reedless accordions and most similarly sized and configured reeded models from Italy.
- V-Accordions are MADE IN ITALY and designed by accordionists!
- Lightweight - all models weighing from 16 lbs to 25.5 lbs.
- Guaranteed - With dozens of authorized Roland Service Centers around the country, you can rest assured that we can have your needs addressed quickly and to your satisfaction.